Issue 2 content:
02. Forewords (Written by Tim Nordstedt)
04. Do It Yourself, For Fuck’s Sake! (Article about the Canadian underground-director Yan Kaos)
06. The Dead & The Rotten (Article about necrophilia on film)
14. Masochist Pictures (Interview with the brittish splatter-director Shane Mather)
18. Three Pieces of Electronic Shitness (Includes articles about: The Toilet, Igorrr and Passenger of Shit)
26. Goregasmic Review-winners (A former contest we made on the blog is represented in this issue)
28. The Pete Flesh Deathtrip (Interview with Peter Karlsson from T.P.F.D.T)
35. Carcinoma – Art Doran (Guest-writer Magnus Blomdahl reviewing Marian Dorans latest film)
36. The Doom That Came To The Celluloids (Article about an Lovecraftian filmography)
52. The Man Who Bleeds For The Art (Interview with the French artist Maxime Taccardi)
56. The Madman Is A Dreamer Awake (Guest-writer Fred Andersson reviewing the film “Horsehead”)
58. Total Inferno – Speed Metal Death (Interview and a live-review with the guys behind the band Total Inferno)
66. A New Leash On Flesh (Greigh and Tim discusses about Ryan Nicholsons latest film “Collar”)
68. I Have Something Beautiful I Want You To See (Review of the fantastic film “Pieces of Talent”)
70. Okazaki Fragments – CotZ (Review of the swedish grindcore/punk band Crypt of the Zombilord)
72. Armageddon’s Eternal Mystery (Article about Grom Records latest CD-release)
GOREGASMIC Magazine #2 2015
Swedish underground magazine Goregasmic strikes again! This time much improved. Cool, gory layout in full color on all 76 pages. Only 150 copies printed – and will not be re-printed! Format: A4.
A must read for everyone into twisted films, gore, horror and extreme metal!
Check product description below for full content listing.
Only 1 left in stock